STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Alone...Friday 16 September 2011 leave me ♥?


Aku sendirian di rumah..:0c2: huhuhuhuh :face22: itulah, sape suruh x nak ikowt kan da kene tinggal sowang2! :0b2: mak, abah, aiman.. bile nak balek??? borink la~ sowang2 jer post blog ni:0x2: .. tak ade bende la nak buat. macam owang giler jer... :face32: nak mesej :0v2: member, hot ticket da abes! :6: nak makan :0o2:, mak x masak pulak ari ni. ape nak buat ni huh?! :0m2: ha!!! :8x2: tengok KBS :17: la!! syokk punyer~~~ :0x2:


FUTURE
PAST