STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Rajen terlebeh!!!Wednesday 26 October 2011 leave me ♥?

Hohoho! Antok nyerrrr....:antok: ni namenyer bkan ngantok sbab terlebih blajo, tp trlebeh

membute.. heh? whatever la, nasi da msak, rmah da kemas, tinggal nak sidai baju jer ni.. lolxxx..

rajin bnor saye ni.. cuti, mstilah kne wat baek skewt, klau tok, abeslah kene membebel jaa.. pot pat pot pet 24 jam.. hehehe.. pham2 jo la~ :perfect:(



FUTURE
PAST