STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Helppp meeee!Wednesday 26 October 2011 leave me ♥?

somebody!!!! tak de sapa-sapa yang nak mai tolong chek ka? aiyooo.. happy deeepavaali ! (tetibe jerk)
i nak blog i lagi cantik.. tp nak mntak tlong sapa? x dak sapa mao tlong chek.. :Very sad:(

ish3.. stresss :stress:( tahap gaban.. lolxxx.. nmpak gaye cam nak mati jerk.. hehe :Im Dead:(

kalau depa sudi mnolong, pm kat FB k.. cewahhh.. angan-angan x leyh blah. nnti saye bg upah

topup hot ticket 10 hengget.. ahahah.. btol nie! :shouted:


FUTURE
PAST