STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Don't Knowww!!!Sunday 30 October 2011 leave me ♥?

:37: So borink la.. nak buat ape ni??? :24: ku di tinggalkan di rumah sorang-sorang. Aishhh.. naseb badan ler katekan. :Ishh!:( Dah ler panas ! berpeloh-peloh ni.. :sweaty: Nak gi kuar naek moto, takowt ler pulak. Dok umah ngadap komputer je la... :wuuu:(

Esok dah ler nak pekse. boleh lagi hadap komputer. kalau tak lulus, memang nak kene rebos la kaww! :Hot!:(





FUTURE
PAST