STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Freedom!Thursday 3 November 2011 leave me ♥?

woah!!!!!!!!! finally!!! Freedom! Oh God! Thanks.. Muahahaa!!! :hahaha:(
Ok, ari ni last exam.. fuhh.. exam fever.. termuntah-muntah :Muntah:( i spnjang minggu exam ni~!
keke~! nampak seriau jerk. ari ni yang tak best ade pekse math! otteoke?? :Oh my god:(
erm.. ari2 cikgu kate surface area kat paper 2 kuar, what da hell! yang keluar smuenyer yang aq tak bace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't believe this!! :brona:(... hampeh, musnah, berkecai!
:nang!:curse you dumb stupid paper!
ouh, loci the most thing that i hate!
MATHS! PLEASE GO AWY FROM MY LIFE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! :Dont want anymore:(

PADAN MUKE X3! Amek kaww.. owang blajo bukak buku, ko blajo tgok ape?


FUTURE
PAST