STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


IrritatedSunday 20 May 2012 leave me ♥?

 
Betol Tu Betol!!! Hahaha.

Hey reader! Who? Of course you la! Haha! Sorry, little bit sort.
I've got flu this week. 
this running nose really make me like a stupid when i'm in exam.. 
it's really make me embrassed ya know? 
well, btw that Mr. Low was sitting beside me.. And o0!
Keke.
As i'm expected, my Math! Really on my knees la! Walao. Don't understand even one question! 
Urghh, maybe first three question i'll get full mark but the other.. 
i'm kept cursing the papers again and again until the teacher said, 'THE HELL IS OPEN'. LOL. 
just kidding. humpphh!
Just pray la nyonya. aiyaaa. 
Teacher Ng Poy Hwa! can you just make me pass on Math. 40% at least?
Gahhhhh! I'm dead rat~ LOL.
I can't even cheating on exam, in front, chinese, back, chinese, left, chinese, (ehem-II) Haha!
 i know they're Math expert but they're really stingy when we talk about Math.. HOHO
but i'm still relief, that creepy Math paper already fly to the sky! R.I.P ya?
I'm always said to my friends, if i'm the daughter of prime minister, i'll make sure Malaysia don't have any Math examination and forbid it~ 
And the papers will flying to the sky, ONCE AGAIN! haha.
Tomorrow is Bahasa Malaysia and Pend. Sivik bla bla exam.
Wish me luck eh?
 I'm still don't believe that the STUPID MATH PAPERS can't get out of my mind!!! i'm always think 'Ahhh! There's a ghost behind me' . And when i look back, a Creepy Math Paper saying Hi to me? LOL


FUTURE
PAST