STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Silly Me!Thursday 10 May 2012 leave me ♥?

 

Hello peeps! Dah lame aku tak update kat blog ni kan? Hehe. I'm not that busy because i'm not study at all =,=
Well, i'm just little bit lazy to post.. kwang3.
next week is exam. but i'm still didn't study! 
Math.. urghhh! i'm going insane just thinking 'bout that. huhu. 
i think maybe i'll pass for at least 48%? haha. i'm sucking on doing Math. not because i'm stupid or math sucker but, i was born this way, don't have any talented in Math? it's still same ! Hoho. 
by the way, i'm really hope to get at least 4 As. 
FYI, i'm just get 2As on Pk1. That's not fair teacher. i've got only 79% on English.. Haha!
I'm the only one who don't get feel the rotan ha! LOL. 
I'm really-II hope to achieve a good results on Mid Year Exam. Right now, i'm really-II happy. Why?
 Hehe, i'm and other friends who in Group 1, study at the Computer Lab, and there's air conditioner! 
So jakon la i ni ken? Had silly conversation with my buddies and talking, blabbering about our crush! really great huh? 
And everything that enter my ears, i'll keep for a few minutes then it going out like bird? angry bird? Stupid ha! i know i'm crazy lazy girl! So what~ teheee!
I'm in Love with Exo-K's Baek Hyun! Still drooling over my Mr. LoW kA Seng!

FUTURE
PAST