STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Hohoho...Sunday 4 December 2011 leave me ♥?

Hello Hello!!! Dah lame tak post.. sebok sikewt la... :ole,ole,uu!:(
Ari ni aku tolong mak aku buat kek lapis.. pagi2 aku da bangon..
And...............:Ambik nih!:(
Ape jadi ea?
Tak jadi la plak.. Kek tu... ntah la..
Tak dapat digambarkan...
Dah lah penat nak buatnyer, last2 x jadi..
Huh.. Nak wat camner.. x de rezeki..
Senang beli je la kat kedai..
Huhu..
Kan senang.. Abes citer... :devilishgrin:

FUTURE
PAST