STORY ☁ Biography ☁ Facebook ☁ Twitter ☁ Instagram ☁ Blogskin ☁ +follow
disclaimer

I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.


Instagram


Tagboard

History

Friends

Lyla Ieqa Ariey Ika


Holiday... IDK !Monday 28 November 2011 leave me ♥?


Ish Ish Ish... Borink sioooottt!!!
Apew yang aku nak buat ni???
Tak tau nak citer ape ni..
Betol2 tengah blur..
Lolxx.. Ari ni berape ari bulan eak?
Duh...

Lamenyer tak gi sekolah an an an?
Ait, rindu kea???
Me, Rindu? Ohhhh derr.. Not in my dictionary..
I'm totally happy with my holiday!!! Yeppie..
Tak yah wat kije sekolah, tak yah nak menghadap manusia2 yang fugly !
Fffttt.. Cakap psal diowang ni boleh merosakkan mood aku..

Bagos la, tak sekolah...
Aku jadi orang gaji dalam umah aku sendiri.. huaaaa...
Sbo jer la...


FUTURE
PAST